Greg Gottesman is a Managing Director at Madrona Venture Group. Greg is dad of 3, husband of 1, passionate about technology, Stanford, HBS, HLS, reality TV, and greasy spoons. He regularly injures himself playing non-contact sports.
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- To Protect Legitimate Interests, Seattle Should Cap All Forms of Innovation Immediately
- Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? Part Two
- A “Breaking Bad” Guide to Entrepreneurship
- Pole Dancing and Self-Censorship
- Walk With Me
- My February Resolution
- Calling All Engineers: Why So Serious?
- Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?
- Interview with the Great Wizard of Moz, Rand Fishkin
- My Holiday Gift to You: The Funniest VC Video Ever
- Do Diligence on Us
- If You Want to Lead People, Stop Whining
- The Best VC Pitch Ever
- Time Kills All Deals
- Most Underrated Movie Speech Ever
- Raise More by Asking for Less
- The Poem That Most Inspires Me
- Someone Like You: An Ode to My BlackBerry
- Are You Best in the World at Something?
- My First Post